Wednesday 30 November 2016

Beginning to Feel Like Christmas

We are experiencing a cold snap here in the South of England although no snow as yet. So I have been busy in the craft room where its warm and cosy.

At Addicted to Stamps and More this week the challenge is Make Your Mark - which can be anything as long as you use pens, paints, pencils etc.

This is my card for the Design Team


I used a stamp set from and Promarkers to colour the image of the couple in the snow. The holly leaves were from the same set and I cut them out and used foam to give some dimension. I used my Cricut machine to cut the sentiment.  

It makes me feel very festive this scene! Looking forward to seeing your take on this week's challenge!



1 comment:

Anita in France said...

Such a pretty scene, Emma ... great colouring, cute and so Christmassy! Thanks so much for your visit and sweet words! Anita :)

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!