Monday 29 August 2016

Happy Holidays

I think my mojo must have taken a holiday this week, as I have made my card for this week's challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More so many times!  The theme is HOLIDAY and can be any holiday theme. So in the end I went with this little Easter card.




Its a simple little card I made by using the stamp and colouring with Pastel Promarkers. I added a little button, flowers and ribbon to decorate.

Do come and join us - there is a $15 voucher from Happy Little Stampers up for grabs!





3 comments:

Peanut said...

Sweet combo of colours and stamps.
x Asha

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely Easter card! Great images and wonderful cards.
:) Marie

Tanja said...

just adorable - love the pastel colors

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!