Saturday 4 April 2015

Happy Easter

I thought I would write this post before I get lost in the fun and games of the Easter weekend. I can't wait for our egg hunt!

We had some unusual garden visitors this week too!



The card I am sharing is an Easter make I made using the Cricut machine.


Challenges I am entering with this card are :
Craft For The CraicDie-ing for Spring (use a die cut) or an Easter theme
Crafters Cafe - Easter
Allsorts - Easter

I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend whatever you are doing!





5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, what an adorable card! I LOVE those little chocolate bunnies peeking up out of the flower pots! Hope you are having a wonderful Easter holiday with family and friends!

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh what gorgeous ducks!
Those little rabbits on your Easter cards are just so cute!
Thank you for your lovely visit to my blog!
Suzy

susiestacey said...

Lovely Easter card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Easter' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Tracy said...

Fab Easter creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pixie Flutterby said...

Lovely spring colour combination
Thank you for entering this in the Craft for the Craic challenge
Pixie (DT member)

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!