Monday 19 January 2015

Handmade With Love

Last week I posted a picture of the magazine article I was featured in, so I thought you might like to see the cards close up. Firstly I am sharing this one below.


The digi images and papers are from a collection by Wendy Massey at Handmade Harbour. To create the card I coloured the image with Promarkers before adding a die cut fence and mounting the picture onto card and the corresponding papers. I really love this image (excuse the pun) and think it would make a perfect valentines card.

Later this week I will be sharing the second card in the article -so do pop back!

I am entering the following challenges

That Craft Place - Love / Valentines
Handmade Monday - Handmade Harbour
My Time to Craft - Love is All Around








5 comments:

Ali said...

Your right this card would be perfect for Valentine's. It's really pretty.
Ali xx

Lucy Blossom said...

What a pretty little card. I shall be taking over the running of Handmade Monday from next week, please stop by my site and join us.

Heathers Inspiration said...

Congratulations on being featured in the magazine - Fab project x

MagsB said...

This is lovely, hun, so CAS and delicate! I love how the fence transforms your image into a garden! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Amanda said...

Hi there, what a lovely and cute Love card. Perfect for our latest challenge. Thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place and hope to see you again soon.
hugs Amanda

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!