Thursday 16 January 2014

Where does the Time go??

Firstly a belated Happy New Year to you all!

I realised that it's been nearly a whole month since I've blogged! With Christmas and our new addition to the family  - a little puppy - life is hectic!

So I just had time to make a quick and simple card for Less Is More this week. The theme there is one layer hearts. I've had this stamp set from HunkyDory since June and its the first time out the packet!!


Back Soon!

I am also entering this card into the following challenges :

Inky Chicks - Anything Goes



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally managed to ink up the stamp - great card.
Wishes
Lynne

Netty said...

Love your LIM card. Hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Brenda Brown said...

Lovely heart Emma. Hope you had a great Christmas and new year. Congrats on your win at the stamp attic.
hugs {Brenda} x0x

mixamatoasties said...

Hey Emma. Great card. Welcome to the team. Looking forward to getting to know you and working with you!

Susan x

Barbara said...

Love this clean & simple card....right up my street ;-) I'm just popping in from the Crafting Cafe hop xx

Sam K said...

What a gorgeous stamp and a very beautiful CAS card you have created with it. Sorry it’s a late hop from the Crafting CafĂ©…But at least I got here in the end  Hugs Samantha K xx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!