Saturday 9 February 2013

Love and Ribbons


Its been a long week this week with my little one being home from school with some horrible virus and my Dad still hobbling about on crutches so I haven't had much time for crafting!

I just had time to make this simple card. After purchasing the recent issue of Crafts Beautiful Magazine I was inspired to make this card by one of the articles in it. I used a 6 x 6 inch card blank and layered lace, ribbon and buttons. I finished the card with three wooden hearts. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges :
Card Crafters Circle - Love is In The Air
Crafty Catz - Love is in the Air
Daring Cardmakers - Love is in the Air
Simply Create Too - Valentines






4 comments:

carol said...

Helllo...ooh this is beautiful, thanks for showing an interest in our DT call, Good Luck x carol

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card thank you for joining us this week at CraftyCatz and thank you for apply for our DT call Good Luck
Hugs Dianne xx

Pauline said...

Beautiful! I love the bold red/white colour scheme, and I am completely addicted to buttons, ribbon, and lace, so it's right up my alley! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!

Lynn said...

Beautiful card, I love it :)

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!