Thursday 24 September 2020

Fairy Sweet Wishes

 I really need to be more consistent with my blogging! Unfortunately I have let Instagram get in the way and tend to post more there. 

I wanted to share this card with you as I am so pleased with how it turned out. I always look with envy at blended background cards and am quite pleased how the Distress Oxides performed.



This stamp set came with both dies and stamps which made the cutting out so easy. I used a coated cardstock with Distress Oxides to create the blended background. The images were coloured with Promarkers.

I thought I would enter some challenges again, so in no particular order:
You can find a great list at Paper Playful

Elibelle's Corner - Things With Wings
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes





No comments:

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!