Saturday 23 March 2019

In the Moonlight

I've been so busy with card orders that I haven't had time to play with my art supplies. However I did get time to create this piece which was chosen for publication by Craft Stamper Magazine.



The background was created with Distress and Distress Oxide inks watered down on a palette. Then I used a branch stencil to create the trees. The stamps are by Samantha Braun. I used micro beads and glitter to add an ethereal effect.

For more details see the current issue of Craft Stamper Magazine, there are also some great projects from other readers.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Sisterhood of Crafters - Ladies/Girls
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - Inked Backgrounds


No comments:

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!