Friday 9 September 2016

Enjoy The Journey


We are now into our September Challenge at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with a Die. As usual its anything - as long as it has a die!!



For my project I used a Creatives die set from Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine, using my Sizzix machine. The accessories I stamped and coloured with markers and the bunting I stamped a stamp onto patterned paper.

So dust off those dies and join us!

Challenges I am entering:
Lets Craft and Create - Spots / stripes












3 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh my, that's super cute. Thanks for joining us for Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Ammaris Art said...

Lovely card! Thank you for taking part in our challenge at Let's Craft and Create! Good luck!
Catherine DT

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Darling and cute little card! Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft & Create
Tina dt

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!