Wednesday 27 July 2016

Down on the Farm

Well I've had a much needed holiday and can't wait to get crafting again.We have been to the beautiful island of Jersey and recharged our batteries!  Although I think I may have left my crafty mojo there!

So back to normality!

This week at Crafting By Designs the theme is Farm Life.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Stamping Boutique who are offering 3 digital stamps as the prize!


I chose to use the stamp Farm Morning.


I coloured the digi stamp with Spectrum Noir Pencils which made a change from pens. The paper is printed from Serif Craft Artist and the banners were from a Docrafts kit.  I stamped a tag and attached it with twine for a rustic feel.

Show us your farm creations to be in with a chance of winning a prize.

Challenges I am entering:

The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes









2 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

This is so fabulous. Love the scene :)

Patti said...

What a sweet and peaceful scene you created!! I love the landscape you colored so perfectly! and the soft gingham : ) My kind of card : )

Patti

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!